Thursday, June 10, 2010

Red, White, and NEW!!!

Hey Y'all!!!!

It's been a while!! Life around our house has been a little BUSY lately, but I'm glad to be back. And I can't wait to share more about what's been going on.  I'm taking a little break this summer, so I'm planning on diving right in and getting creative. There are LOTS of ideas rolling around this crazy head :)

Ok, let's share some NEWS........

In the Thomas Household News:
1. We are adding a new addition!!! That's right there's a bun in the oven and we are SUPER excited!!! Baby Thomas should be making (hint! hint!) his appearance in late October. I'm crossing my fingers for a Halloween Baby :)
2. We are also adding a new addition to our house!!! More babies, More Space Please!! So we are adding a new family room and office to our home, plus Tucker now needs a new Big Bro Room!!! So there should be plenty of creative projects to share with y'all!!


For Bella Reece:
I'm been dying to get some new items made, so I have jumped right in to summer and made some... Red, White, and Blue Bella Blooms
These Blooms are perfect for celebrating the 4th of July, or if you're local to the Atlanta area for wearing to cheer on The Atlanta Braves!!!! I have 6 headbands already made and ready to go, so take your pick!!!
If you would like to order one please email me: bellareece@me.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment